(a) Vision: Our vision is to assist our learners to develop positive attitudes to personal study, high standards and high expectations in fulfilling their careers and personal developments. We specialise in a learner – focused approach by identifying learners’ needs and interests and also seeks to enhance their skills and potentials. Our vision is realised in the framework of our Quality Assurance and underpins the following objectives:
- To provide a safe and conducive learning environment for our learners, staff, visitors, volunteers and independent contractors.
- To provide the best education that will enable our learners to develop necessary skills in English, Mathematics, ICT, communication skills, reading, listening and writing skills.
- To provide our learners with nationally recognised vocational qualifications that employer’s value and which will enable our learners to progress to employment or to further studies.
- To provide effective teaching and assessment for all learners so that they can achieve their qualification objectives
- To provide one to one support for learners that have identified needs for support in English, Mathematics and other learning needs.
- To provide robust staff development and training for all our teaching staff, assessors, internal verifiers and administrative staff.
- To carry out our organisation self-assessment quarterly so that we can identify our strengths and weaknesses.
- To put in place improvement plans that will address any area of weakness identified through our self assessment.
- To review regularly outcomes for our learners during their course with us and after they have completed their courses.
(b) Mission: Our mission is to provide first class quality education and training that will transform the lives of our learners.