Dr Yemisi Olabiran
Dr Yemisi Olabiran, Founder, Chief Executive Officer of Touchstone Educational Solutions Ltd. Dr. Yemisi has over 25 years’ experience in Education. She has experience as a Principal Lecturer in Higher Education, Assessor, Examiner, Internal Quality Assurer, and Educational Adviser both at public institutions and private colleges in London. Through her vision, inspirational leadership and management style, Touchstone has grown over the years from a being a small provider with 40 learners to a private provider with over 600 learners. Her passion is to provide skilled education that can enable young and adult men and women to secure employment or progress to University. She closely works with the Tutors/Assessors team to develop programmes that meet the needs of the learners and employers in our local community and that is underpinned by development and progression in English and Mathematics across the curriculum. In her own words “passion is the fuel for success”.
At Touchstone Educational Solutions Ltd, Dr Olabiran has responsibilities for:
- Approval of Quality Assurance System
- Overall responsibility for compliance with Safeguarding policy and other Safety policies of the centre
- Overall responsibility for compliance with awarding body and OFQUAL guidelines
- Management Review
- Managing Finance
- Managing the quality of teaching and assessment, including English and Maths and the support that is given to underperforming learners.
- Approval of new programme of studies
- Approval of Staff Training
- Managing Staff Performance Review
- Delegating responsibilities to key staff, assessors and other managers.