Mr Philip Hodkinson
Mr Philip Hodkinson is our Non-Executive Director. Mr Hodkinson has over 40 years experience in the Mechanical Engineering and Higher education fields. He has worked with Wigan & Leigh College as a Workforce Tutor/Assessor/Internal Verifier. He managed the Train to Gain contract. Mr Hodkinson is a qualified teacher and IQA. He specialised in Key Skills and ESOL.
At Touchstone Mr Hodkinson has responsibilities for:
- A member of the board of Governors of Touchstone Educational Solutions Ltd
- Responsible to the Managing Director for the strategic development of Touchstone’s Quality Assurance System.
- Responsible for quality of English and mathematics and Functional Skills
- Advises the Managing Director on qualification development and review
- He quality assured assessment briefs and maintains the standard of assessment.