Ralph Tanyi is a member of Senior Management Team (SMT).
Ralph combines business management experience with interest in vocational and technical education (VET). He has worked as a deputy manager in domiciliary care services and currently supports a large nursing care company as Activities Coordinator.
Ralph teaches business and administration, management, health and social care and functional skills (English, Maths & ICT) courses. Ralph is a qualified internal quality assurer (IQA), Assessor (A1) and candidate for the postgraduate diploma in education and training.
At Touchstone Ralph is responsible for:
- Deputising for the Managing Director and Secretary of the Governance Committee, ensures that decisions of the committee are communicated and implemented through all levels of the organisation and partners and other stakeholders.
- Quality/Systems Management and Data Protection Officer, ensuring reviewing and development and implementation of key policies including as Safer Recruitment and Data Protection (GDPR).
- His is responsible for external accreditations and internal quality processes including monitoring and review of teaching, learning and assessment policy.
- Coordinates the Access to Higher Education (HE) diploma programme for nursing, health & social care, business, leadership and management programmes.
- Managing the advanced learners loans programme, liaison with student loans company, key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring high quality training delivered following our guidelines closely and liaison with awarding bodies, regulatory and quality assurance organisations.
- Working with the Managing Director to monitor contracts and organizational performance, analysis of achievement statistics and reporting as necessary.